today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

SBS Transit

today morning i need to go kallang for tennis. so i take bus 33 from my hse outside go kallang. knn the bus like use from 20 years ago. when the bus stop at the traffic light oni, everything starts vibrating. the chair, the window oso. machiam got poltergiest. den when the bus start moving liao, when going to overtake ppl, knn suddenly the whole bus all got shaking sound come out, machiam the whole bus going to fall apart. den somemore i wake up so early and i want to slp in the bus but the bus inside so noisy and shaky that i cannot go to slp. den summore sbs everyday want to increase fare and dun wan to give poly student concession. wad is this man.

so when i tot reaching already can faster get out of the damn bus, zhida call me. CANCELLED. FUCK. I TAKE THE FUCKING BUS ALL THE WAY TO KALLANG ALREADY AND ITS CANCELLED. knn. so i get off and take train. the train oso so fucking crowded at 10am. but at least i dun feel like the train is going to fall apart. so next time i dun wan take bus already. more expensive summore. nnb.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don? don tan?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home