today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dawn Ho

today john tan call me go out watch show with him. so gay right. nvm. he and shawn same pattern. call me past midnight. think phone sex hotline ah. too bad i sleep already. next time calls between 10pm and 10am i wan charge money already. S$1 a minute. dun worry i'm sure its still cheaper than most chat hotlines.

so nvm. morning i call him back. i think i woke him up. REVENGE. bwhahaahahaha. den john tan give me number to buy. but his number not nice one. today i wan to buy my student admission number. whoever can find out my admin number go and buy u sure strike one. den u must treat me. ahhaha.

so dawn say that i everyday talk about 4d and curse curse curse swear swear swear only. so this post i shall dedicate it to dawn and there shall be no vulgarities in it. since go no vulgarity today if i strike 4d muz treat liyana oso. anyway thats beside the point. dawn say that buy 4d very waste money waste time. i tell her where got waste money. its an investment okay. and where got waste time. dunneed queue up even. anyway dun u think her pattern becoming more and more like rynel su? then somemore she keep insisting that i'm smaller than her. hai. kids these days. confusius say u must repect your elder, understand? deepak chopra say, u must share your wealth. thomas jacob tay say, i'm not sharing with dawn, understand? that was lame nvm.

then i go and play blastbilliards. BLAST BILLIARDS GOT NEW VERSION. damn difficult now. bwhahaha (edmund read this) i left last 2 stage cannot complete okay. ahahah gimme few days i finish game show u.

aiya i running out of ideas wad to blog abt already. now i want to go back to playing blast billiards. remember if u buy my admin number and strike muz treat me ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home