today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, October 21, 2005

This is my first post.

firstly, i am writing this blog because sock leng wants to link me to hers, check hers out here (i know, typical ah lian blog, hahaha jk ah sock leng dun come burn my house down). since this is my first post, forgive me if all i talk about is rubbish or about maplestory -.-" lol.

my life. my life is enclosed within this four walls of my room. ask shawn. he can tell u how hard it would be to get me off my chair even to go out and pak kiew. KNN he whole day say i lazy oni noe how to play computer like he nvr lidat. oh ya, and he juz told me tt he realised that he can memorise the entire bangla gets punk'd prank call. hahaha WTF RIGHT?! 'hello' 'yeah' 'eh u fucking chee bye hu miss call this number blah blah' 'i never call u leh' 'u sure about 6 times u noe' 'when now ah' ' ah den when ur father call ah' knn and he sounds exactly like the bloody bangla la. damn for a second i felt like posting his number for the whole world to miss call. ah and he just suggested that i used that prank call as my background music.

okok enuff about banglas and ah bengs. omg i've been writing for the past half an hour and this is all i've written. knn poly make us learn simi lan jiao crs like no use sia. i down here write blog oso cannot. knn waste my friday mornings nia listen to tt old woman tok. knn call me chicken somemore. den next sem got simi lan jiao report writing. secondary sch + primary sch 10 years learn not enuff english ah come poly still muz learn english. wasting time nia.

blogging is harder than i thought. at first i think, blog juz tok cock oni mah. now i know. not so easy okay. somemore now government catch ppl say racist thing. even harder to write. cannot anyhow say thing. wait kena catch go jail how. hu is going to train my maplestory char if i go jail?

ok la ok la. i dunno wad to write liao. so much for critical reasoning skills. lai ah lai ah. post ur comments! first to post comment i will give the person a treat when i strike 4d tomorrow! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home