today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Deepak Chopra

i was talking to my aunty yesterday about what i'd do with my money when is strike 4d. den she remind me about a book that i was reading awhile ago called 'Creating Affluence' by Mr Deepak Chopra.

Mr Chopra is a trained physician and is famous for writing books. He claims Hinduism as his main influence. read more about him here.

the book i read was on *duh* creating affluence. how to get rich. yeah. get the idea? i remember one of his philosophies is that money belongs to the universe. there is a fixed amout. give money away and u will recieve money in return. i was thinking. knn this fucker trying to bluff hu. lidat give money how to get money back. u think buying 4d ah. so nvm. i read on. he say when people ask u for things, u must freely give. then like that u can create affluence. i still thinking this fucker head got problem one. friend ask u for present, u give ur friend present, u will recieve things in return. u think wad. ur friend call singapore pools ah. knn.

so nevermind. i promise my aunty i will buy her the osim stomach massager thing when i strike 4d. she say 'cannot. lidat u wun strike already. u rmb the book. it says u muz say u will give then u will strike.' so i tell her i dun care.

must be her smelly mouth. that day i din strike 4d. nvm. that night weihan tell me she dream of number. wah i thinking song liao. i take number from weihan few time liao. never strike. this time from dream one sure must strike liao. so today morning after church when we kena lockjed out of the house cos no key, i faster go outside buy the numbers weihan call me to buy.

since i still young. got no money. cannot follow Mr Chopra's philosophy mah. if i lidat buy everybody present. nabei hu going to buy me present. so i try use my own modifed version of Mr Chopra's philosiphy. Mr Deepak Chopra say u buy people things, u will strike rich in return. Thomas Jacob Tay say as long as u promise people u will buy them thing when u strike rich, u confirm will strike rich. so i promise alot of ppl i will treat them thing liao ( u all know hu u are. better sah kar me ah. muahahah. rynel su fuck off. your smelly mouth make me last week never strike). but i still young. not in a hurry to strike 4d.

oO. and i juz looked at Mr Chopra's Wikipedia page and i realise he has a blog. check it out here. hmm. seems interesting.

in fact. now i think back. the period of time after i read the book. i wanted to live my life based on that part of the book which i can remember. give people present and u will strike rich. i tell my mother. u wan to strike rich, u must buy me new handphone. deepak chopra say one. but she tell me dun tok nonsense. and den ask me give her money from my paycheck. den u can strike rich. deepak chopra say one. so i tell her dun tok nonsense.

maybe thats why i still haven strike rich. pui pui. cannot say this type of sway things. whole day say how to strike. like rynel lidat. pui pui. take the thought out of my head. sure strike. sure strike.

come to think abt it. maybe i never do enuff good deeds. cannot be mah. this morning i tell shawn tt bukit merah central got new pirated shop. shld be count as 1 liao mah. i last time nkf show i press wrong number i donate 20 bucks instead of 5 leh. knn. but then the lucky draw gif simi million dollar condo i nvr win leh.

maybe i should email Mr Chopra and ask for more suggestions. but Mr Chopra the suggestion quite absurd leh. how? maybe i should listen to my mother and study hard. aiya. nvm la. as i said myself. i still young. got alot of time to think abt this.

HAHA! i just read the wikipedia page the another part of Mr Chopra's article. now i more confirm that Mr Chopra cannot trust one. wait i quote for u see. 'In March 2003, shortly before the US-led Invasion of Iraq, Chopra on being asked for creative ideas, suggested that a new Disney World theme park in the Middle East would help to reduce fear and anger in children and that residents of Iraq should be provided free access to CNN, MTV and Nickelodeon [2] to expose them to the rest of the world. Chopra's proposals were widely ridiculed.'.

knn. u tell me how to trust this guy. give them see CNN everyday they all thinking 'song bo my house is inside the television!' den next moment, 'FUCK! where'd it go?!'. somemore all this middle east news channel like to show video of terrorist cutting us soldier head one. put cnn there wait they whole day show ppl cutting journalist head how. knn. never use brain one this guy.

nowonder i haven strike rich. choy choy choy. aiyo wads with me today. whole day say this type sway things. see la. chopra. its all ur fault man. i dunwan to follow your philosophies liao. scam ppl oni. 5 mins ago i tot this deepak chopra can trust. now i dun wan read his book liao. make me shu oni. like li guo huang in the best bet say one. knn. make me lose.

fuck. now i know why liao. my desk in front got all this simi lan jiao biochem anatomy and physiology book from last sem. nowonder cannot strike 4d. muz faster go throw away liao. make me sway oni. choy choy. i wan strike still. sure strike. sure strike.

damn. and i think this 4d thing is getting out of hand. i think i'm addicted to 4d. but then i read the singapore pools website. according to them im not a problem gambler leh. http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/Common?page=play_responsibly. in fact i din answer yes to any of those questions! wee. im safe!

but then my blog everything oso talk about 4d leh. they never put one question 'do you talk about nothing but 4d everyday?' so i guess im still safe lor. yay!

okay la okay la. i talk about 4d for today until i sian already. talk abt 4d so long until i forget to check teletext. chopra la. all your fault u spoilt my mood u biatch. see later got anything to blog abt anot.

KAN! never strike. fucking chopra. oi weihan ur number u remember correct anot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home