today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blast Billiards

its another boring saturday. stay at home play maplestory and blast billiards deluxe. in my opinion, blast billiards is the most addictive flash based billiard game anywhere on the net. its so simple yet difficult. knn last time i whole day sit in front of the fucking com trying to put the ball inside. knn den tio dynamite. sibei pek cek. play so long still cannot complete the fucking game. stuck at tt golf stage. knn. go and try. complete the golf stage/the game liao tell me. den show me. find it here. cb. dun wan play liao.

this morning shawn sms me ask me dl tt irritating s club 7 song for him. simi i never had a dream come through. fuck ah. i tot since when he listen to this type of song sia. always hear bee gees oni den suddenly wan S CLUB 7?! 'i never had a dreammmmm comeeeeeeee thruuuuuu.. till the day tt i founddddd uuuuuuuu' FUCK! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

ok la. i wan go outside find things to eat liao. see later got anything interesting to blog abt anot. bUaIx bUaIx~. omg i dun believe i juz said tt. shoot mOi me. DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home