today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

4d... again.

was talking hunny(pure and elegant) and peggy on msn. hunny our resident genius felt like proving shawn's calculations wrong. so here we go..















but of course, who in singapore doesnt know that your chances of striking first prize in 1 draw is 0.01%? so, here we go again!

since our elegant and pure genius was not able to come up with a definite answer for the probability of striking the first prize over 8 years and 2502 draws (2 numbers per draw bought) i shall post her 2 possibilities. please correct HER if SHE's wrong. haha

  1. 0.01% x 2502 draws = 25.02% chance over 8 years. (compared to shawn's odds and the next possibility..... yeah.)
  2. 0.01%^2502 = ? (count yourself i dun wan to find out lol)

yes. thats all we have for today. i shall update if i find more possibilities. i kinda like the 25.02% odds tho. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home