today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rynel Su got blog

Rynel su got blog. check it out here.

so today i wake up. later than usual. first time wake up so late. but nvm. so muz wake up and apply for simi lan jiao gem. come in straight away aggie and hunny tell me sure cannot get into anything liao. so i try. fuck for 15 mins everything i try to apply for wad full. wtf man. dumb system. den ppl hu got later appointment how? knn.

so nvm. after tt zhida msg me say wan take securing your pc (some lanjiao gem nobody wants). muz go to LT21B every monday morning at 8AM! WTF MAN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK LT21B IS LOCATED. nvm later i ask rynel su. he better know. den he can redeem himself. so if i strike 4d can share wif him.

fucking shawn tan 7am call me. he think wad. phone sex hotline ah. anytime can call. knn. i tot how come i set my alarm clock sia. bastard. next time i borrow his phone set his alarm 3am liao. watch it. muahahah. cheebye. i dreaming halfway wake me up nia. wad if tt dream my grandmother felt like giving me number how?! bastard all your fault. now i share my winning wif rynel su liao dun share with u. u can forget about your crystal jade sushi tei and wad fuck i promised. buahahahah. eh shit! but deepak chopra say muz share money with ppl!

yesterday trey chua give me number. i try see his numbers lucky anot. if strike i buy him maple cash card la! oh shucks! i need to go out and buy numbers now! later forget den jialat ah. if strike tomorrow treat everyone go eat sakae sushi! byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home