today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, October 24, 2005

National Update for Optometrists and Opticians



















song bo? student delegate sial. dun play a ful ah. hahaha.

so we spent a whole day sitting in the lecture theatre listening to a bunch of prrrrrrooooooofeeeesssssiiiiiionaalls speak. siala. dun play a ful ah. professionals.

so we sat there the whole day and listen to a bunch of bullshit which i didn't understand. okay la. so not the whole day. but still it was damn boring.

i sit there few hours. the only thing i learnt today is that got contact lens make of silicone one. siala. imagine sia. your contact lens take out from pamela anderson neh neh make one. is that kewl or wad.

so after that fucking edmund call me go queensway buy summore racket grip for me. knn he think wad i so bo eng everyday go queensway buy grip for him. nnb.

talk a bout tennis. anchorage masters this coming friday. Edmund vs Zhida. place your bets now~~ this bet got more chance than alex that one. lai ah lai ah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is quite sad. no one else tags ur blog except ME.
does nobody else read ur blog at all!?
i think u need to do some serious reflections~

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

han-_- ppl read leh.. like me. but then i duno wad to write.. lol.. muz post sumore ar..

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home