today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

weihan got lumps in her eyes.

weihan got lumps in her eyes. she say is called giant papillary conjuntivitis. whatever that is.

she is is wear contact lens get one. i think is bluff one. how to wear contact lens get lump on the eye. then lidat girl wear bra will get lump on the neh neh higher chance of breast cancer? fuck that was just wrong man. achterlly, i tell u, the real reason why she get lumps on her eye is because she stare at the mirror too much liao. confirm one 100% garuntee stamp chop this simi GPC is not from contact lens get one. its wad u look at. u dun believe u try. stare at this picture see u got tio anot.

poor duck

hahaha. and 1 more thing. weihan wishes for everyone to pray that her lumps will go away before school starts so that she can wear her contact lens.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i wonder who u want ppl to stare at in that picture. me or joshua? lol
no offence to joshua k!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

?? *_* why you put mi pic? very malu leh.. now ppl know me is duck duck one

8:48 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

ahaha no la i changed the pic b4 tt got u in the background the dolphin one

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orh.. malu la. put me inside.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home