today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, October 28, 2005

friendster blogs

how the fuck do u post comments on friendster blogs. fucking shawn tan say i today nvr tok abt 4d so sure strike 4d. but i dun wan let him strike leh. so i shall reply here.

shawn tan u think 4d so easy strike ah. strike oso dun let u strike okay. let me strike okay. this week hui ling damn strong. strike i dun treat u liao. lalala. bastard.

fuck la. someone please teach me how to comment on friendster blogs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid...click the "post a comment" button...

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy deepavali to you

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diu gao lei.when i strike i wont treat u

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home