today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

its going to be a rough night.. i guess

i just drank 1 and a half cups of hot chocolate which my sis made for me. she tell me the cocoa powder she made it from was in the fridge for 3 years already (SOMEBODY SAVE ME!). die ah. tonight really die ah. i anticipating already. hahaha. might spend alot of time with my best friend tonight.

i now on the boat back to victoria. thats why i come and blog. watch the boat move realli very boring. its damn lame la. why the heck do make u wait.

nvm. cannot talk about maple too much. wait i go back to my maple addiction how? haha. aiya. sht. i reach victoria already. i blog tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home