today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

sian.

today morning go out yum cha. now in my aunty house watch tv. tonight going back singapore liao! after a week without maple, im so surprised i survived. wahahhaa. fuck tomorrow must go school. i hope the flight kena delayed or smthing. den dun need go sch tmr. wahahaha. song ah. but den cannot play maple oso. muz chiong lvl liao. lvl50 here i come~!

the flight very late ah. 8oclock. reach home by the time 11 oclock liao cannot play maple. tomorrow morning muz wake up early first thing in the morning listen to the bloody arun tok shit about 'wireless-es' and worms. yawnz. i hope he falls down on the way or smthing. lol. i hope.

woo. theres blue's clues on tv now! last time my favourite show leh. ahaha. damn cool man. aiya i forget how the song goes liao. nvm i go watch already. and try to recal. ahahha.

p.s.: john tan im still in hk today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home