today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

today go shopping.

today go shopping sial. john tan see this: i bought vans old skool checkered one sia. ahahah. song bo.

hunny dun worry i took many photos of winnie the pooh's hunny pot email u for u bday(sah kar me first).

rynel su stop calling me. i say many time liao this not normal phone sex hotline. this one more expensive than the 1900 hotline one. dun play play.

shawn tan is not i dun wan to blog. i got no chance to use computer la. today i got chance so i shall write a long long post la. happy?

yesterday i go disneyland. wah very fun man. song bo the train to disney land the window got mickey mouse head shape one. haha.

long time never so happy(retarded) already ah. go in oni like become small kid again. damn wasted man. dun have the its a small world ride. that one my favourite ah i so sad down here dun haf. ahahaha. but got winnie the pooh ride. damn fun ah tt one. haha. but slow slow one. for small kid oni. i nvr tell anyone this yet but winnie the pooh was probably my favouritest cartoon character when i was.. hmm.. younger. hahah. dun u always wonder. where on the fucking earth is the hundred acre forest? and how big is a hundred acres are? aiya. now talk abt winnie the pooh. hunny too bad la. they never sell just the hunny pot alone. otherwise i sure buy give u. so too bad lor. got photos oni. lala. after tt sit buzz lightyear ride. can take gun ad shoot shoot the targets one. song bo i got 999,999 for my score okay. pro eh? ahahah. to infinity.. and beyond!!! ahahah. in fact, rynel su called me while i was queuing for this ride. i would have answered if calls were free. damn.

walao. and den u see the number of people queuing to take picture with cinderella. can die ah. i post the photo i took when i get back. ahhaa. cinderella ang moh one ah dun play play. oni thing never wear glass shoe. never wear glass shoe den not cinderella liao wad. cos the cinderella story revolves around tt glass shoe which was supposed to magically disappear at midnight, which didn't. tio bo? ahhaha.

yeah. so tts abt it abt my disneyland adventure. i shall upload the photos when i get back. hahaha.

aiya fuck i think i wan to go slp already. this damn place muz walk walk walk like hell one. damn tiring. nite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i expect gifts, diggie

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home