today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

rynel su is motherfucker

yes rynel. thank you very much for your insightful post about the man utd vs chelsea match post that sounded like it was ripped off from the sports section of a newspaper. but ure still a motherfucker. bastard. ahahha. pang seh me. knn. ahahah. anyway after that anna say she dedicate song to us on 933. so i go and listen. firstly, the fucker cant pronounce my name. and secondly. he din read your name. bwahahah. cos he knows you're a motherfucker. hahaha.

so, yes rynel su is a motherfucker. and something very strange just happened. i found 3 t shirts in my cupboard which i havent seen b4. so, i guess i got 3 new shirts to wear lor. ahahah.

oh and rynel i just remembered that i was asked to wack u. hahaha.

and noobs in maple are really pissing me off. i was trying to sell off my lvl35 set so since it was a bowman set i thot i would go to henesys and camp with minigame room open. so a bunch of fucking noobs entered my room and asked me 'wanna play?'. fuck how hard is it to understand a room title which read 's>legolier set, lvl35 hat AFK'?! fucking noobs. i swear i'm never going to attempt selling things a henesys again. anyway, i'm 2million mesos away from my olympusssssssss~! wheee!

aiya. nowadays maple oso so sian. no time to play. ocme home from sch cant even lvl 1 time. and den somemore my favourite blogger mr-v on hiatus summore. sian ah. this has been the most sian period of my life. SIAN~!

i go watch the dumb 9oclock show liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home