today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, November 07, 2005

shawn tan change 'block'



knn i sit here in front of the computer at this damn create a post screen for abt an hour watching this lame jack neo variety show until shawn finally come online tell me he change blog address. den i got thing to blog abt liao. his new address is http://ew18redhill.blogspot.com. knn lame right? maybe i should start one oso ew19queenstown tok abt everyday i take train go where take bus go where. nvm not funny.

anyway. i came back yesterday night.now i know what the 33 bus at high speed felt like the other day. LIKE AEROPLANE LANDING AT AIRPORT. knn the sound the feeling all the same.
OMG patricia mok won the game! i was hoping the guy won. whatever his name is.

oh ya. i juz rmb. wah yesterday in hong kong b4 we go on the plane ah. got alot of camera man all take photo of some dude there sia. i think he's an actor or smthing. he looked kinda familiar man. siala after tt when they interview him we all down there standing behind him. maybe im famous already. don't worry. i'll remeber all of you when im famous and strike it rich. heh heh heh.

oh and i said i'd post the picture of cinderella too. haha.

haha abit small ah. but nvm la. i din take photo la. i juz chop place in the queue for my sis ^^

anyway why shawn want me to get zhok by mafia so badly. walao. im so hurt la. ahahah. wait i kena zhok already den i dunno whether i can depend on him to find ransom money go and save me. wah. imagine if shawn really take out money pay ransom for me. he muz walk home from nyp everyday den can earn back the money man. ahahah.

and can any1 pls fill me in on this dumb show tts showing at 9pm on ch8. wtf. julian hee can dance in the fountain dun get wet. den the stupid ah bengs can give him 300 bucks. chee bye. this type of scam oni can scam ah beng ok. u think wad. knn. if he can really dance in the fountain dun get wet. i cut my cock gif him oso can ah. nnb. bluff small kid nia. tsk. crime watch show bluff old woman. this dumb show show bluf small kid. u all must beware! muahaha.

AHAHAHAH. he dance in the fountain tt time split his pants! AHAHAHAH. oO. got jeannette aw oso. shawn tan favourite. eh balloongirl ur competitor leh. heh heh. lol. jeanette aw in an afro. speechless.

hai. i wan to go watch tv liao. blog tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home