today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

today wear long pants go school

if anyone was wondering why i wore long pants to school today.. hahaha. okay. story time. i like to tell story.

yesterday i go out right? i wear my new shoe go. my VANS OLD SKOOL. and they gave me 2 fucking huge blisters on my ankle. so today when i wan to go out. i cannot find socks high enuff to cover the blisters. otherwise very pain. i find find find.. cannot find. end up. the oni socks that i found which were high enuff were my sister's schools socks. ahahahah. so yeah. u guessed right. i wore her socks to school. lucky no one see. hahaha

aiya sian. today's story veryshort. so i shall tell another one. yesterday i fucking sway. i ran into 2 seperate groups of people on 2 seperate bus rides. first i ran into a bunch of indonesian students hu acted like they owned the fucking bus. knn talk so fucking loud until they irritate some ang moh down there. that all from queenstown sec one. so nvm. after tt i ran into another group. i think is ghim moh sec one. actually they quite quiet one. but got 1 fucker. fucking hell. laugh and tok so fucking loud. until like stand outside the bus oso can hear him laugh ah. feel like telling him to shut the fuck up. ahhaha his fren call him a disgrace. fucking loser.

kids these days.. haiss. aiya. no more story liao. 10% tnl~! chiong arhhhxxss~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home