today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

mo ni ka cheng

nabei. 7am come out from the shower just nice recieve msg from winnie say monica cancel lecture. lucky i haven leave house. poor edmund leave house already. ahahah. so i go clementi meet him go buy textbook as planned. but nnb clementi dun sell the book. so we go pak kiew. i win him every game. muahaha. den later we go queensway. at queensway edmund buy the shirt fucking nice man. if he dun buy i buy already. cos 2 ppl buy same shirt like very eeeyerr. haha.

so after tt i meet john tan. john tan is oso a mother fucker. arrange meet 1.30. i reach late end up still must wait for him. knn. so later wego queensway. knn 1 day go queensway twice ppl think i siao. luckily the l.e. shop guy not there. so cannot pierce my balls. lalala. haha. summore eat the laksa already i stomach ache man. i think the fucker buay song me or smthing cos i throw away his sea hum. hahah.

my sister just told me that one of her frens, hu is a guy with a girl char in maple, has a maple bf. ahahahha. den he go around muack muack ppl. ahahah fucking funny man. maybe i shall try that in future =p.

haix. i dunno wad to say liao. out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why ur tagboard lyk nobody tag one?
anyway i think the sea hum part quite funny~ lol

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home