today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, January 09, 2006

lao da and new year's eve countdown party

wah. just now lao da tell us what he did at the countdown party in orchard road. he tell us he and 4 or 5 of his friends see this 2 foreign workers from an unspecified country(FMFAUC) who were crazy in love holding hands. he say he take the foam spray sprary the first FMFAUC then his 4 other friends go and hantam the guy! HAHAHAHA. then they all go and grope the other FMFAUC who was holding the FMFAUC's hands! HAHAHAHA. I DIDN'T KNOW OUR LAO DA WAS SUCH A PERV! ahhahahah.

no la. i think lao da was talking cock la. hahaha. but on second thought, i think he was talking cock about the talking cock part. so.. heh.

anyway, i got a picture of the securing your pc lecture hall just now. i will post it when i reach home. hahaha. later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

LOL! i agree!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home