today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

today is the first day of school

today is the first day of school and the 3rd day of the new year. and i realise i haven't made any new year resolutions for 2006. i hope it isnt too late. heh.

  1. stare blankly into the computer screen less when i'm bored
  2. instead of staring into the computer screen blankly when i'm bored, i should watch more tv.
yeah. i think thats about it. cant think of anymore leh. hahaha.

****

dammit my nose hurts. i think because just now when i wash my face i accidentally inhale/suck/breathe in(whatever the word is) the face wash. nabei. anyway, today was the first day of school... hmm. i think my nose is fine already. wahahha. anyway. today first day of school. i almost forget wad classroom cd class is in sial. i morning time forget to check timetable. hahah. lucky i met citra on the way up. otherwise jialat ah confirm go wrong class. hahaha. so nvm. today the cd roleplay is about aids one. citra kena act as the one who kena aids. i see her role hor. now i know how come teresa dun wan to do that part. hahahha.

today doctor koh finished her lecture 2 hous early. but its tuesday only. got no draw right? 4D/toto dun have maybe should try go jurong eat mrt/orchard go and buy lucky draw ticket confirm win condo/car/hi-fi set/plasma tv leh. hahaha.

SHIT. the aircon suddenly start leaking. machiam pass urine leh! i wanted to take picture and post one. but take picture already the 'water jet' cannot see already. lolol. oh yeah. remember the post about the dumb ang moh i made about a week ago? there actually are occasional tropical storms in my room when the aircon decides to err.. yeah. and thankfully the blinds are now fixed, so the sun officially rises in the land room where the sun rises from the west through the windows(they're to my west when i face the computer at least) and sets from the east when the lights are shut after 10pm. yes. i live in a weird world.

okay its time to turn my attention to tthe television and stop staring blankly into the computer screen. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home