today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

shawn tan is addicted to football manager

shawn tan just now call me. this is how our conversation went.

shawn:hello
moi:yeah?
shawn:eh u fucking cheebye
moi:shut the fuck up
shawn:eh i kol u back i need to make a phone call

2 minutes later

shawn:hello
moi:yeah?
shawn:eh u fucking cheebye
moi:shut the fuck up
shawn:i realise i dun have the person's number
moi:hahahahahah. eh i ask u how come when u call me the ringtone i set doesnt play
shawn:what tone u using
moi:orh i using hawaii five-o the song. ou know that one? (sing the tune)
shawn:(sings funkytown)
moi:(listen to shawn's rendition of funkytown) eh read my blog
shawn:wait la. important match. (sings usher's yeah)
moi:wad match
shawn:league game. wait ah hold on ah

30 seconds later....

shawn:dunno hu vs dunno hu.
moi:huh?
shawn:whatever it is i won again. aiya i play until world cup den i stop. toot toot. now koling ah toot toot
moi:(records the conversation)
mavis(in background):have u take your medcine?
shawn:YAH! and we talk about it talk about it. toot toot toot tooot tooooot toot tooot toooot tooot toooot. FUNKYTOWNNNNNNNN!
moi:(continues recording the conversation)
shawn:eh i kol u back later.
moi:okay bye.

see la. all he do is sing songs from the disco era or play football manager. he say his addiction rating is 'time to change your underwear' noooob laaaaaa. hahaha. that game seems very addictive ah?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yr a funny fella.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home