today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, December 23, 2005

ang mohs.

its the holidays and i've got nothing to do at home, so i went to miniclip.com and played their online pool. i was playing with this guy from holland, so he started a conversation with me. he tried to ask me where i am from. so the first time he asked i couldnt reply, cos this dumb miniclip.com system doesnt allow free accounts to talk more than 3 times in 30secs. so he asked again

Guy from Holland: where you from? i'm from holland

Moi: i'm from singapore

Guy from Holland: i see. its winter in singapore?

Moi: nah. singapore's a tropical island

Guy from Holland: yeah. they have seasons too right?

at this point in time i almost burst out laughing. but being the nice person that i am, i decided to laugh about him on my blog and not in his face. heh.

this is proof that some alot most ang mohs are damn swa ku. not just swaku. quite dumb as well. since when did tropical countries have seasons? oh yeah. there is. its summer from 10am to 6pm in my room when the air-con is off and winter from 6pm-10am when the air-con is switched on. oh and now that the blinds are spoilt, the sun refuses to rise too. whats the world coming to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home