today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

MJ strikes again!



MJ strikes again! TONG ZHI MEN! MICHAEL IS GUILTY! damn i hope chen yu yan doesn't see this. he'll hunt me down and make me sing michael jackson songs to him. but in the worst case scenario, cyy might just do what michael is best at, and no its not singing(refer to attached pic). heh.

****

everyone! beware of alex! he loves peeping at people in the cubicle! he might just become an MJ when he grows up. although i scincerely hope that doesnt happen. right. wahahahah.

****

and wassup with the eight days oversized edition. i can increase my line breaks, upload larger pictures, and talk a hell lot more of cock. and call it, the TODAY IN THE LIFE OF MOI, OVERSIZED EDITION. and remember to add a huge HUGE HUGE poster of narnia somewhere in the middle. and add a page of un-funny jokes on the last page. maybe because its a publication like that so they must be more conservative? but still? might as well don't publish. want to censor things that cannot be said might as well publish something elsewhich doesnt need to be censored and is still funny. tio bo? i'd rather read xiaxue, or for that matter, rockson. at least they're funny. wahahah.

oversize edition for what. make it harder to read only. same reason why i don't read the newspapers unless i have a table in front of me. haha.

i think i want to zhng the blog again. the spectrum on top not nice. see when i free i go find a nice pic to put there. lol. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home