today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

shawn tan on the SP campus

"i rmb i go into SP before. the place really can play counterstrike sia. damn big and got alot of corridor and staircase one. very narrow one. i think can play like counterstrike.den at night become dead or alive. at night must be quite scary sia, scarly from e side got pple jump and attack u thomas tay. come and dig out ur eyeball. den u must become optometry case study already. hahahahahah! thomas tay phone kanna confiscated by his lectuerer cos he call me! sucker sia. i wonder if he must do detention. go and dig tree and fill up yellow form. on his blog still ask me go and dig tree with him. wah, back in those days ah, i become plant expert leh. pple ask me what is my cca in secondary sch, i say soccer and gardening club. but retired already lah. everyday during detention dig hou meng hsien's stupid tree. he say wanna shift it back to dover so i must dig out the soil from the root with this small little thing tts suppose to a spade. cheebye, tiring sia. lucky me and thomas smart, always go canteen and socialize one. u know from there know alot of pple sia. become very famous as the gardener. cos pple always walk past and ask me what i doing. cb kpo. i think i spend most of my secondary sch life doing detention and digging tree sia. or sitting outside the staff room. i rmb got one time i doing detention with justice k pousson. then he take out one big bunch of straw from his bag, kapo from macdonald one, come and play lightsaber!"

nnb shawn tan is who's fault i kena ah? i actually clean record one okay. wahaha. and dun worry. nobody will dig my eyeball. people want to dig also will go nyp find u and dig yours first. wahahha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u forget to say ur lecturer reads ur blog!

when go rynel su house cook again sia.

thomas tay! u are very brave. i like brave boy! but u know what? brave boy always die first!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home