today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, December 12, 2005

zhng-ed my blog again

song bo. i removed the smiley grim reaper already(cockroach). now i got a rainbow on my blog. wahahah. eh i zhng my blog ah. is dedicate to chris ng one okay. cos it has come to my attention that my blog has been divuldged to him! how! oh no! sei ah. hahah. anyway, if you're looking at this, then, HI CHRIS!! hahahah.

****

when i was younger my dad used to tell me that people who have moles which are red in colour on their body will grow up to be rich. RICH! hahah. lately while i was bathing i noticed a mole. not just a mole, a RED MOLE! i've been monitoring it for awhile to ensure it isn't a pimple or anything else. and i'm quite certain it IS a red mole. wahahahah. I'M GONNA BE RICH!!!! i'm so looking forward to it!

and no chris, i don't need no randomised controlled tests. people with red moles WILL grow up to be rich. WHAHAHAHA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home