today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

singnet sucks

ji gu pa world championships scoreboard
Edmund:10
Zhida:3
Moi:7
Alex:0
competition ends when i overtake edmund. heh.
*****

internet was down the whole fucking afternoon. keep calling singnet technical support whole evening either on hold or number busy. kanina. what kind of fucking customer service is this man. and i thought the delifrance outside my house had bad customer service. nabeh. cant even talk to any customer service. fuck.

that day on my way home i hungry, usually i will go to 7/11 and buy a sandwich, but that day i felt like eating something else. so i went to the delifrance next door and decided to order a chicken mayo sandwich which i havent had in eons. so i go and queue up. in front of me got 2 people, but still take so fucking long to take my order. cheebye. maybe i impatient or what la. but im sure that sec2 kid working at the kfc next door could have taken my order in a much shorter time. next time i want to eat delifrance, i'll have it at gleneagles. who knows? maybe i can get free drink, get discount or even use an expired staff discount coupon which i got from shawn in march! hahaha.

so in the six hours that my internet was down, i realised that i could still surf local sites. so first i try to go to singnet.com.sg get some technical help. but no use. kanina their technical advice on their website is USELESS. then later i go yahoo singapore and try to play game. but the game dun wan to load. so i play blast billiards combo for awhile. then i try my luck, type in blogs that i frequent. end up i was reading tomorrow.sg and finickyfeline.net(it was the only 2 that worked) the whole evening. cheebye.

and now that the internet is back up, and my msn is connected, and i can blog, i still don't know what i'm gonna do after this post is published. maybe i go and study for tomorrow's test. at least sch starts at 1. so can wake up late and study. then take my time go sch. heh. then reach school liao can challenge edmund play ji gu pa. make sure i overtake him. wahahaha. edmund watch it man. today u better tie your brother to the chair make him play ji gu pa with you and practice ah. wahahaha.

okay man. i'll end here. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home