today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, December 05, 2005

have you ever seen a cool dude pissed off?

*addresses have been withheld to protect the identity of this individual.


This is what happens when group mates can't cooperate. an exchange of angry emails were exchanged by our resident cool dude` and an oily chicken wing**. before we start, i urge you to look at the phrase highlighted in blue in the latest reply, and the person who was rude. figure whats happening yourself.

ProdiE: wah. cool dude. pissed off ah?
PIMPle: hot uncle is on fire~!
jZsy: i have been in ur predictament
Dickhead: we are not trying to make her feel guilty right?
All: definitely not.
moi: heh. blogging is cool.

on a more serious note, resdent cool dude would like to apologise to oily chicken wing if he was really rude in any way.

`names have been changed to protect the identity of the victim.
**names have been changed to protect the identity of the aggressor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home