today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i can die happy. finally.

i can die happy. finally i found my brown monkey pants.and in a size that fits me. hahaha. last time everytime go da cave i find always no size one. but today suddenly got size. maybe the fucker last time bluff me? maybe because last time when i buy my black monkey pants from him i bargain with him until he dulan. so now he recognise me he dun wan sell things to me already. but anyway. i finally got my monkey pants in brown. hahaha.

and i just recalled something very very very funny that happened a few days ago. alex kay kiang go and slide down railing. hahaha. almost fall down. laugh until crazy. but this incident not as good as shawn tan last time la. right shawn? can remember? fall down not good enough. must drop on people. hahahah. poor innocent bystander walking down the stairs suddenly a motherfucker drop on him from above. hahahah. somemore poor guy must help shawn up himself cos me and suthan were too busy laughing our asses off. wahahaha. cruel. i know.

besides buying the monkey pants that i been hunting for eons, today was a fairly boring day. first time that i can recall in my poly life that i had to go home on a wednesday straight after school because got nothing to do. T_T WAHHAHA.

anyway. after come home went out again play tennis with john tan. and i realise that everyone in his estate talks like him. with the word 'type' as a punctuation. this is a new dialect of singlish called 'pinegrovish'. you would be able to guess its origin by looking at its name. oh. and the man at the mama shop calls john 'Doctor John'. its okay boy. take your time. come out from jc go to poly still can go to university one. AHHAHA. Dr John Tan Wei Yang PhD(pinegrovish). dun pray pray. best in pine grove, innova, and some say causeway point. wahahah.

anyway. i got to go now. still need to go and search for my labcoat for tomorrow's microbiology practical. where the fuck did i chuck it to last sem. too bad uncle verce never teach how to go lab dun wear lab coat. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home