today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

i just cut moi hair today

hanarh i know la. i tell many people that i dun wan to cut my hair for a few months la. but cannot tahan. too ugly already. hahah. must go and cut. so i went to the scene at raffles city. the usual place. but this time they like hire new assistant. they hire people to wash customer's hair/colour customer's hair/blow customer's hair. on previous occasions the people doing this were all females. but today they seemed to have a new employee. or one i havent seen before that is. that guy was so fucking gay man. the way he walk and talk. omg. when he asked to go to the area to wash my hair, i had the urge to cover my backside on the way there. ah. but not very nice right. wait he see then his feelings hurt den he shampoo my hair with aosept god knows what how? so better not la. i try to walk faster. then he wash my hair. the way he shampoo like polishing his brand new ferrari. so gentle. eeyeerr. even the girl who did it for me the last time got more power ah. yes. and i dun wan to cut my hair liao for a few more months. haha.

anyway. i just recalled something that shawn told me a few days ago. he tell me to stop talking to the computer and go do something else. motherfucker. like he never blog like that. hahaha.

oh yes. just now went to town with john tan again. go to the shop in the corner of far east plaza where they sell monkey pants real cheap. much cheaper than da cave at queensway sells them. almost 10bucks cheaper man. but too bad dun have the one i want. otherwise i sure buy. today no luck. fuck ah. wan buy t shirt no size. wan buy pants no colour. god is telling me not to spend money and stay at home and watch tv.

anyway. its time for dinner. and i think you're wondering what's the 'moi' doing in my title. i know. im wondering too. hahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home