today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

class gathering tomorrow

joel lee just now tell me tomorrow got class gathering. say shawn tan supposed to tell me. but shawn tan the mother fucker never tell me. tsk. hope he falls off the railings when sliding down. just don't drop on anyone the next time biatch! hahaha.

im watching the sixth sense on tv now and i just realised somthing. bruce willis is balding damn badly man. and this show is what, 10 years old? hahah. by now i think he got 1 big hole on his head liao. lately he like never act in alot of shows ah? none that i can think of anyway.

today before shirlena's makeup class we went to queensway. zhida wan to buy racket and edmund wanted to buy shoe. lidat i dan easy earn money sial. all come my turf lidat collect 10 bucks each i earn 50 bucks. but since all fren fren. i let them off la. come in accompanied by me dun need pay money. hahaha. so good right this kind of fren. went to queensway for lunch. actually wan to eat the katong laksa. but alex ah kwa cannot eat laksa os must go macs lor. hahha. the new tepanyaki burger is d4 1337. i dunno whether tt term can be used to describe food. but what the heck. lol.

we met coach there. siala he from behind call us we tot hu sia. so later we saw him looking at the price sovereign racket. song bo. got case one ah. 800 bucks. i only want the case. the racket dun need. put my racket in carry the case around can liao. whahaha. edmund buy barricade 3 from the land of no return. he try and bargain. end up kena jacked by the old man. tell him '100 dollars you wait 2 more years la'. HAHAHA. so sad right. den summore now he want to go back tmr and change size. too free ah he. haha.

damn. the silkroad file corrupted. take so fucking long to dl and it is corrupted. damn. nvm later try again.

i've been wondering oso. i use singtel broadband 1500. its shared between 2 PCs. the plan has been upgraded twice from 256>512 and to 1500 only recently. but everytime upgrade the speed like the same. fuck. dunno why sia. since its shared between 2 computers shouldn't it be like 1500/2 = 750? and previously 256/2 = 128? how come like all feel just as slow?! issit my computer or wad? anyone who knows can tell me pls? or maybe i should ask arun. he should know. hopefully. hahah.

okay la. late already. i think imma go slp soon. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home