today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

another one bites the dust.

eddie guerrero was found dead sunday morning in his hotel room. having grown up on wrestling, i am deeply saddened by the passing of eddie. he was one of my favourite wrestlers dammit! yesterday night when ben ho give me the link to the news i got a shock man. and now it has left me wondering. why are there so many wrestling deaths? yearly there'll at least be 1 dead wrestler. and this time sadly it was eddie. okay la. not saying the rest not sad la. but since i watch from young i cannot remember most of the wrestlers but eddie was most prominent during the period that i can clearly remember. yeah. nevermind if you don't get what i meant in the last few sentences. i dunno how to put it la. haha. anyway.

dear eddie,

wherever you are now i'd like to thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment. eh now i just remember, i might have your raw deal face card somewhere in my stack of cards. must dig out one day. haha. and lastly, i'd like to say, WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL. wheeee. god bless you. ^^

******************

anyway, just now i was sitting on the bus and i saw outside the window the taxi driver at the traffic light take out newspaper and read man. i dunno why but i am very fascinated with what he did. haha. i wanted to take a photo and post here but unfortunately my handphone camera not powderful enuff. wasted. but how much can you read at the traffic light man. if i i think i take out the newspaper read a few lines the light change colour already. waste time oni. somemore i had the impression that all taxi drivers like to chiong off immediately when the light change colour? how to chiong if you got newspaper in your hand? hahaha.

tuesday is the worst day of the week. 4 hours of dawn tan, nvm she not so bad. still got 3 more hours of Doctor Koh. its Doctor. not Miss, mind you. but 3 hours not enough, she want to extend to FOUR hours. i still cant stand her damn accent. i dunno why i cant get over it. but i really cant stand her accent. damn.

okay la. say enough already. see how tonight i post again. byeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home