today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, November 18, 2005

alarm clock almost play me out.

just now b4 go for the report writing class i take a short nap first. so i scared i oversleep i set my alarm clock. but then, as the title states. my fucking alarm clock played me out. knn. nvr ring. lucky some irritating song played on my sis's com woke me up. otherwise jialat ah. hahah.

so after the class i call rynel su. call him go play pool. but he say got things on. basket after tt 5 mins later call me back say wan go bukit merah pirated cd shop buy cd. confirm is bluff me he got thing on. end up i even meet him on the bus! hahaha. but he think wad say dun wan go already after tt say wan go i go? hahaha.

anyway. i need to go do thing liao. blog tonight if maple still down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home