today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, November 28, 2005

alex's masterpiece

hahaha. today during anatomy class alex bring joshua go toilet style hair. hahah. this is how it turned out.

stylo ah? the behind is i make one leh! hahaha. got future? anyway. these photos were taken with the digicam i stole from my sis recently. but of course. there are situations where you still have to take out the handy handphone camera. heh heh heh. anyway, any one wanna invite my client for auditions may contact me, his manager. thank you. hahaha.

so later on the train we spotted a ang moh char bo. carry tennis racket sia. edmund's type. tall tall summore. hahaha. sp one leh! should be la. since she boarded the train at dover. edmund confirm go try out for sp tennis liao ah. ahhaha. wait kena pwned by the char bor i laugh! hahaha. joshua tell me she sit to farrer park. see next time can spot her leh. ahhaha.

and i've got no idea why. but the tv is on kids central. and its showing justice league now. wonder woman and the green latern just got pwned by a few circus freaks carrying lightsabers. oh and batman just got pwned too. fucking noobs. i dont get the show. these cartoons are getting so complex these days. i'd rather watch tong xin yuan. its so much more... brainless.

shawn motherfucker tan pang seh me. knn i on the train already then he tell me that he not going. waste my fucking time. so i got off at tiong bahru to take bus home. from tiong bahru, i went into THREE 7/11s looking for that long rod like thing that they sell at the 7/11 at far east plaza. but dun haf. so i settled for a cheesy coney dog. is that wad its called? that costed me two bucks. TWO FRICKIN BUCKS! when i pulled it out of the packet i couldn't help but think of it as a fat penis. and it isn't worth the money. imagine a cheap microwaved hot dog wrapped in a mcdonald's hotcake. in the end, i burnt my tongue and my fingers. fuck. i swear i'm never eating it again.

woo. singapore idol is coming back. hope singapore doesn't choose a wannabe rockers and singers this time. they need someone like.. hmm.. me! HAHAHAHA. spongebob is on tv now! gonna watch it now! byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home