today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

hong xin da jiang

walao i watching hong xin da jiang. and i realise some artistes very idiotic. lol

when qi yiwu name was called felicia chin offer him handshake the chee bye kia just walk away. whahaha. so fucking cocky. got chio bu wan shake your hand oso dun wan. hahaha. den after that when he standing on the stage mark lee take award, he wan to shake mark lee hand mark lee dun wan shake his hand. wahahahahhaha. sucker. hahaha.

then later female top 10. when jeanette aw was called, i couldnt help but notice her fiddling with her necklace. walaneh. thats a a damn lousy marketing stunt or whatever you call it. nnb sk jewellery ah. frank su tell me already. you all is man-made diamond one. dun come waste my time and money buy your diamond. i wan buy man-made diamond i buy from frank! hahaha.

okay la. but this not the worst. last time heartlanders the vincent ng and priscella chan every 5 minutes they will cheers to brands chicken esscence! hahahah. since when people cheers drink chicken esscence one? hahaha. wan to call people cheers your product, dun call priscella chan la. call jessica alba! wahahahah.

okay la. back to the show! fuck. it just ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home