today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, December 09, 2005

survivor guatemala

one of the girls is so damn skinny. i dunno wads her name. don't usually follow the show. but the tv happened to be on ch5 today. and even though my last good meal was about 3 hours ago, the food in the reward challenge looks fucking good.

talking about food. poor shawn tan rush home to eat his turtle soup, end up mother lazy go out. EAT FRIED RICE. WAHAHA. sad case. and i have decided to boycott west coast recreational center. bad air, unfriendly staff and bad lighting. safra here i come! dunno where the china auntie at west coast go to liao. i bet she misses me. wahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home