today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

john tan being productive for once.

just now when i came online john tan show me this video regarding on of my older posts. the sprite + mentos one. check it out. its damn cool. i want to try it before i die. muahaha.


****
this morning i was supposed to go to plaza sing to help me faaaaaaaaaavouriteeeeeeee ah ee book tickets for the gala prenier of some show. i think its that new jang dong gun show 'the promise' or something like that. but i had to study for today's test, so i cannot go. ah ee you know i would help you if i could riiiiight?? haha. (she reads my blog too if you're wondering why.) heh. oh and by the way its the 8th of decemeber. its comiiiing. wahahhaa.
apparently this jang dong gun guy is a great singer. but everytime my ah ee play this song at my house i listen.. like nothing special leh. maybe its because all songs of foreign languages (note: by foreign i mean anything that isn't english) and rap, hip-hop, techno, dance, trance and whatever i missed(you know that pattern one?) all sound the same to me.
****
so just now i met shawn tan and rynel su for the usual. but with a twist. rynel su want to bring us to starbucks at holland v for a 'surprise'. we all dunno what he talking about so just follow him. we took 106 missed the holland v stop. rynel's fault la. nabei. so we took to the next stop annd since we are lazy bastards we took a cab back. the next stop really very far away man. anyway the cab ride costed us 2.50 ahahah. the uncle must have damn pissed off with us.
so when we reached starbucks, rynel tell us. starbucks organise some charity thing between 5-7pm. you donate any amount to the salvation army and u get a free beverage. i regret donating. the idiots ringing the bell were damn damn damn damn irritating. anyway, you can read more about their promotion here. aiya its over already la. so who cares. i had to take some photos man. its in situations like this that i wish i had my digicam. i just wasted 3 mms-es. damn.

check out the queue man. and when i took this shot we were only halfway through. they had waitresses serve coffee to the people queing. they claim its their special christmas blend. but what the heck, just because they have a chio bu to make the coffee using a machine, another chio bu to serve the coffee and at what? 5-ple the price? doesn't make it any different from kopi-c-siew dai-peng. chee bye. rip off.


thats our receipt and the free 2006 calender that came with the donation(i found a 2003 st. aloysius gonzaga calender in my wallet recently). well, at least we donated. shameless bunch of malays in front of us just walk through without donating. really no shame. lol.


i had the toffee nut latte and shawn and rynel had the peppermint mocha. mine was better. haha. i cant stand the peppermint smell. too overpowering. haha. normal price, 6.10. today's price, 2.05. hahaha. the 5 cents ah. we were trying to be funny. we thought neeed to give money to cashier, actually put inside donation box. not fun. haha.

and my shoulder is aching. my fucking bag is too heavy. next time i'll buy a bagpack. fuck slingbags. and i think i'll bring out the digicam when i get a bagpack. the slingbag is too small. i really really cant afford to keep mms-ing myself. haha.

oh and something very interesting happened just now. sually to go home from safra me rynel and shawn all take different bus. just now when we were leaving safra, ALL OUR BUSES CAME AT ONCE AND LEFT WITHOUT US. hahaha. while we were still across theroad. fucked up right. shawn ended up walking home and i waited for the bus with rynel. shit man. rynel remembered to get his ipod nano back from me. damn. hahaha.

okay la. talk enough already today. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home