today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

winnie the pooh going for an extreme makeover?!

today was a boring day. didn't have much to do the whole day except to read yahoo news. yahoo news! NEWS. do you believe it? i was actually reading the news. then i came across this very interesting article concerning one my favourite cartoon characters when i was younger.

the first line reads, 'Just in time for his 80th birthday, Winnie-the-Pooh is getting an extreme makeover'.

i am going to attempt to give winnie the pooh his makeover. heh heh heh. i found this photo of winnie off the net and decided to play around with him. heh.

first i decided to give him a liposuction on that fatass of his, removed those unsightly humps on his forehead and pulled his ears back so that he would look more.. er.. normal.


damn they should have hired me as the artist for winnie the pooh. too bad i wasn't born then. then winnie told me he wanted to look like Janice Dickinson, so i gave him a few doses of botox to relieve the stress on his facial muscles.


wahahaha. not bad right. extreme makeover mah. so i give you EXTREME la. wahahaha. aiya. like that actually count good already. when they give winnie the makeover, lets just hope his makeover doesn't turn out like that:


i know.. thats just sick. i actually wanted to give winnie some chin implants and some abs. but unfortunately, my photo editing skills very n00bish la. hahaha. i'm no xiaxue! ahaha.

hahah nola. apparently they're gonna give winnie the pooh the voice of 'a six-year-old tomboyish girl'. like wth? since when did winnie become a girl? they're gonna use 3d animation too. cool sial. but unfortunately i won't be watching it. i got no disney channel :( WAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home