today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

the swan: contest of beauty or skill?

they go for pagaent is showcasing beauty or plastic surgeon's skill? they want to clear insecurities or what like extreme makeover can liao mah. like that go and pagaent showing off plastic.. what the fuck for? nothing to be proud of mah.

****

anyway just now we go rynel su house for shawn to do his smlj spss, which didnt work. so i just sit there and entertain them while rynel su repair the thing. rynel cooked dinner and gave us some to eat. got future sial. he say is fusion. i say good food is good food. simi lan jiao fusion. waahha.

so after that we all go to west coast meet daniel lim. THE FUCKING AUNTY SAY I DON'T LOOK LIKE I AM 16. fuck ah. i tell her i 30 year old, SKII products very good to use one. u see the QiQi on the advertisement ah. now 30+ years old already look like 18 year old. kanina. aunty why dun believe ah. so she tok cock, translated it means 'don't talk so much cock just take out your fucking card and show me'. so i take out lor. knnbccb. but i scared ah wait my card i take out she steal go borrow money from ah long how? so nvm la, although her face look very cheebye ithink she wun do anything like that la. so i take out show her. she say 'orh. buay chap buay ni ah. heh heh.' and walk off. i last time say i want to boycott west coast. end up no choice today must go back. after today, i swear i dun wan to go back there ever again ah.

and i notice that we always go to kfc and reminisce of our sec school days. either is bukit merah central or clementi. and the best part is everytime we talk about the same thing. wahhaha. but today ah. we took damn long to decide on going to kfc. we walk 1 huge round around clementi central cannot decide what to eat. end up shawn tan say go eat kfc. the girl at the counter like first day on the job. take few minutes to serve one customer. shawn tan pull me over to his queue say sure faster. fucking hell my queue the aunty serve finish 3 customer the girl still serving him. damn. hire me la.

so tok cock finish already go home lor. bus fare nowadays very expensive man. my mother give me giro ez link card so i dun notice. shawn tan ask the driver go bukit merah central from clementi central pay how much. he say $1.70! KNNBCCB. i last time pay 45cents one now increase by 400%?! how can sial.

okay la. i got nothing to say liao. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home