today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

lets go on strike

lets all go on strike! everyone dun do their e learning assignments! wahahha. its a stupid system man. same thing happened during the gems registration and jae. go inside 1 page take so long to load. waste time.

anyway later going rynel su house. shawn tan want to go rynel house do his project cos rynel have a pirated copy of SPSS. some lan jiao software that they use for statistics. so im going to tune rynel's guitar and make some noise disturb them. wahahha. i hope master chef rynel cooks something for us to eat oso. heh.

i realise my english is getting worse. especially after coming into poly. jialat ah. or maybe is because i listen to too much zhng my car. nowsdays ah, form a proper sentence oso must think so hard. just now i doing discussion for the pain in the arse dark adaptometry. i must think so long how to make the sentences sound right. and i think they still sound abit off. hahah. jialat ah.


****

system of a down was voted best band of the year on ultimate-guitar.com. heh. worst band of the year was green day. hahah.

okay la. i think i need to make my way to jurong east already. or i confirm late one. hahah. den on the way there i can listen to system of a down's hypnotize which i just got yesterday! whooo. laaaaaateeeeeeeeeer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got good taste in music :)..

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home