today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

dark adaptometry..

..is a (fucking) pain in the (fucking) arrrrrrrsssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee. and i'm sure xiang juin, teresa and especially ai ling will agree with me.

last week, being the earlybirds in rajeev's prac, we were given the glorious(right.) task of doing dark adaptometry. and all i can say is, dark adaptometry is a (fucking) pain in the (fucking) arse. yeah i think i mentioned it before. lol.

so since we were not able to complete our prac last week, with the help of joshua (heh), we had to complete it today. so edmund chao extra got nothing better to do follow us go inside the room and disturb us. he go inside sleep might as well go home and sleep hor? hahha. anyway, i was made to do the turning thing again because they're all noooooooobs! hahah. so we ended at about 2 and i kol john tan go out.

motherfucking john made me wait for damn long(as usual) kanina! hahah. so we walk walk walk walk walk. den we met hanny agnes liyana and ker jing at taka. weihan say she walk around in the supermarket see my name alot time. got the biscuit, got the wine, got dunno wad else. i say, she should go and buy 4d. or toto. its a good omen. confirm strike. strike liao give me alex a treat! bwahahha.

weihan wants me to post something good about her on my blog. i am now discussing the terms with her and i will post it as soon as i get the cash. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home