today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, December 26, 2005

i am a sucker for ginger beer

never ever buy anything you haven't tried before that doesnt have a price tag.


yes. i was thristy after pool so i go to the cafe next door to buy drink. as the title reads, i'm a sucker for ginger beer, so after i dug out the bottle of mineral water from the pile of ice and leaving it inside because its just a bottle of mineral water, next thing my eyes aim at is the ginger beer. there wasn't any price tag, so i thought how expensive can it get and just took a bottle go and pay. i ask the fella how much. he say. 4 dollars. i try to keep quiet. i look at shawn tan, shawn tan look at me. i reluctantly pull 4 bucks out of my wallet. if i top up 60cents more i can get 2 cans of tiger from 7/11 leh.

so i thought for 4 bucks this stuff better be good. first thing i put in my mouth, it tastes like cough syrup. dammit. next time, i'm sticking to schweppes and bundaberg. and unless i'm dying, i'm staying away from the cafe at safra.

safra pool hall hiring part time staff. dunno should go and apply anot. hahha. but i see all the staff aunty and uncle. very depressing leh. hahaha. but maybe can challenge the uncle. for free! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home