today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

safra pool hall

whooo! safra pool hall pays well man. 7 bucks per hour to sit there, press buttons and read newspaper.(if not crowded got chance to open table and play even ah. i think.) the uncle aunty there all oso quite friendl. totally unlike those at west coast(THE BITCH INSISTED I WAS UNDER 16 DAMMIT). wahahaha! only thing is the working hours on fri sat and sun is until 3am. abit late man. maybe go during holidays. but now holidays almost over liao. nvm tomorrow we going to enquire more about it. hahaha. song ah!

rynel su go to his cousin house play mahjong sial. he say he's the one with the money. so they cannot start without him? i guess he just meant that he was going to lose give all his money away to his cousins? and make the world a better place? my ass. still say buy 4d waste money. kanina play mahjong and buy 4d still give money away wad go wad difference? no logic. as daniel always say. i think the horns get in the way of logical thinking sometimes. HAHAHAH. okay that was a joke. rynel dont feel offended. heh.

LOL! dunno whether its a coincidence or what. i was just dissing linkin park on teresa's tagboard and now when i want to find for john tan's msn contact so that i can disturb him about coming to poly next next year, i see comrade chen si bak gao mad dog chinaboy diggie king nick put 'Linkin Park'. hahahah. weird huh? anyway, whats so great about linkin park? chester sounds like a whining bitch, the korean dude thinks he's white, that guy who raps thinks he's eminem(eminem thinks he's black) and they should kick their bassist out cos he's just taking up space on album covers(you don't hear shit from his bass. or maybe its my speakers. but i'm sure i can do a better job. heh).

okay now its time for me to go into hiding from the million and one(brother chen) fans who would be after my blood. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home