today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, January 02, 2006

wasted!

wah just now on the way home ah the bus i was on at the bus stop when want to go off that time suddenly gostan. den behind got 1 more bus. wasted never langah. if got langah den song ah. maybe can take free ride and got show to see. wahahaha.

anyway before that me and shawn tan were at the arcade at safra. wahahah. very fun man. revisit our childhood. wanted to play digital initial d actually. but got a bunch of ah bengs hogging the machine. so we end up play some lao pok sega rally game. not fun one. hahaha. den later play the sniper game. i don't believe i missed the boss on the 2nd stage sia. never missed him before. hahha. but we dowan waste money already so we go to the playground and see see. hahahahahah.

den later we go to the cafe downstairs for tea. yes. the one which i was supposed to have boycotted. hahaha. me and shawn tan shared a baked rice set. like very gh3y hor. hahaha. but the set was not bad la. so i guess can lift the ban of the cafe. just boycott the ginger beer can already hahha.

before that i go to shawn tan house to meet him hor, he say he want to play finish his season first den go play. walao. i watch him play really very boring leh. hahah. yawn.


dunno why the mahjong game i trying to play cannot load. i think need cd to play one. must go find. hahha. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home