today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

my addiction.

i've got a confesion to make. i am seriously addicted to tetris. last night i lay in bed for almost an hour playing tetris on my handphone. this morning i woke up with a major neckache. dammit. i might just pull out my phone to play tetris tonight while shawn is singing 'staying alive' at the class gathering.

****

yesterday shawn tan was saying. would your shit or your vomit taste better? then rynel say. next time you eat finish you vomit out your food then u keep in a plastic bag. then you bring back to the restaurant and say 'hi. this is your baked rice. can help me put in the microwave awhile?' hahaha SICK RIGHT! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home