today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

zhng my face

today zhng my car got new episode ah. johnny call ah hock teach him to zhng his face ah. den ah hock call johnny go phuck-et take holiday. the way ah hock pronounce phuket got sound like my blog name hor? LOL!

****

wah that day ah shawn tan recommend me go and eat his delifrance the club sandwich. wahh. today on the way home i very hungry ah so i go inside delifrance and ta pao come home eat. wah the thing was so fucking huge man. i couldnt finish it in one go. ahaha. shawn tan nowadays like take over my role as the bottomless pit ah. hahaha. but the sandwich was quite good man. only problem was its size la. which isn't that big of a problem. heh. next time come home dun go eat 7/11 club sandwich already. go delifrance. price triple but size and taste oso triple. hahaha.

supposed to hear people talk cock about opthalmoscopes today. but must wait until 3 oclock, really wasting time. so we send our messenger joshua to listen for us and tell us which opthalmoscope to buy. lol. actually why need to listen to them talk. just give us the brand names we can look them up on the internet mah right. zhida say they go there talk so u can touch the thing mah. i say lan jiao understand, you touch the thing like you know how to use like that. buy opthalmoscope and buy vegetable from ntuc different okay. hahaha.

okay la. continue another time. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home