today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

wah. last night i had a damn weird dream. i dreamt that i was on a bus to malaysia alone. then in my bag i had an ipod mini, creative zen touch, nokia 8210(that didnt have any battery) and alot of other stuff that i cannot recall. then when i reach the immigration there, kanina i realise i never bring passport. wahahahah. so i was walking around the place, looking for the bus stop to go back then i heard 'ding dong doors closing toot toot toot toot toot' chao chee bye. shawn tan early morning 6am sms me about dunno wad nonsense wake me up. hahahha. then later i fall asleep again got another weird dream. but i cant remember what its about. hahaha.

okay la. i need to go to school already. blog again tonight. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home