today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

el kardian

WAHAHAH. just now i was damn bored, so i went to check out the elkardian forums.

okay. so elkardian was a game i used to play before poly started. was dragged into it by trey chua. it calls itself singapore's first MMORPG. yeah, and it sucks big time too. haha. used to be quite popular few years back when it was free. now they charge wad? 18.90 a month for 3 chars and you can probably count the number of active players in the gzame with your left hand. not including secondary chars. so rrecently they made a new server, hoping to attract new players. the new server inside is pvp setting everywher. means you walk around can wack people one. then just now i saw a thread in the forum. it read,

"i been playing on the pvp server on my 7 day free trial but i cant find anyone to fight or anyone for that reason where do i go to find people"

wahahahahha i laugh until my balls almost drop off. poor elkardian. see la. i quit only nobody want to play liao. hahaha. and the forum seems to be dominated by big pussy(trey would know who i'm refering to. heh). every forum says last post by him.

whats the world coming to. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home