today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, January 20, 2006

contral sensitivity is another..

..huge pain in the fucking arse. microbiology practs, anatomy practs, physiology practs and rwp reports are also big pains in the ass. aiya, school is a pain in the ass la.

worst is physiological optics. everytime the question come out so chim. make us think so hard, then when monica give answer, kanina is so simple only. waste braincells. think harder confuse yourself only. sometimes don't think too hard may be a good thing also sial. hahah.

****

The other day when me and shawn tan were at colds storage buying stuff for the bbq, we came across this price tag.


so.. your sweet potatoes from japan or vietman vietnam huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home