today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, January 16, 2006

cool

edmund: eh you ah kwa leh cannot poke the thing in
me:cheebye fuck u ah. u dare no even touch the thing. hahahha.

****

chris: you must pluck the lens out. eh the lens is stuck to the cornea.
all: wahhh.
chris: neh come out already! da da da da da duh duh duhhhhh(final fantasy victory music).
me: wah cher got play ff one ah.

****

edmund: eh my iris like come out leh. wahh eh this is cool man.
me: cheebye. just now who say pervert one kanina.

****

edmund: eh we shouldn't wear glove leh. very hard to hold leh
me: fuck you take out your gloves la. wear glove also dare not touch.
edmund: you think i dare not ah?
(end up the fucker also never take out his gloves)
****

a few quotes i got from rewatching the video. hahahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home