today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

queensway shopping center

today went with edmundand zhida to queensway to buy things for new year. i think edmund strike 4d recently. because he this few days like feeling very rich. actually i go queensway my main intention was to kill the time and give shawn tan some time to bring his ass from yio chu kang down to safra to play pool. but the motherfucker pang seh me. so nevermind. go shopping! wahahahah.

i bought steve vai's anthology. so far i'm enjoying it! hahaha. actually last time i didn't quite like him. but after i heard the G3:rocking the free world recordings, i felt he had the best songs among satriani and malmsteen. so.. yeah. ahahaha. quite nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home