today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

humans

why do humans die in 4minutes if the body lack oxygen?

because, if humans stop breathing for 4 minutes, the amount of oxygen accumulated on earth will increase. and since we know oxygen is a flammable gas, the excess oxygen on earth will blow the earth up if there is a single spark, killing humans.

why do humans die in 4days without water?

because if humans don't consume water, the excess water on earth will flood the earth, submerging land, killing humans.

why do humans die in 4months without food?

becuase if humans don't consume food in 4months, the amount of pigs, cows, chickens and whatever other shit humans eat would have reproduced enough offspring to outnumber humans, revolting against them, as seen in the novel animal farm by george orwell, killing humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home